Des Moines has a strong history of public-private collaborations.
The region is a globally connected community and one of the nation’s hot spots for new businesses, startups, and millennials. It has been ranked among the best places to live in the United States.
View all rankings here.
- 5-year sliding scale tax abatement available for qualified users
- Great access to I-80 & I-35 as well as Hwy 65/5
- Local amenities to attract workforce
- Located <1 mile from large e-commerce fulfillment center
- Phase 1 available mid-2022
- Additional land available for build-to-suit options